Marketing Coordinator - Communications, Promotions & Events
- Free Parking
- Great discounts on Pet and Dental products
- Newly built state-of-the-art facility
- Enjoy exclusive discounts from over 2000 leading retailers and service providers via our online employee benefits platform
- Great team culture!
Provet is the premier leading veterinary distributor in Australasia and has a long history of innovation, continuous improvement and excellence in customer service, logistics and staff management.
A rare opportunity exists for a qualified and experienced Marketing Coordinator to join Provet's dynamic Marketing team based at our modern facility in Eastern Creek (Western Sydney).
The primary responsibilities of the positions include:
- Management of internal and external Magazines/Newsletters, including content sourcing, first round proofing and managing publication timelines
- Coordination of all company promotions
- Coordination of all Industry Conferences and Events
- Work with others to create, schedule and update content for Provet's company website.
- Plan and manage content for various company social media and working alongside others in the team to create, schedule and monitor the success of this content
- Coordinating all corporate social responsibility activity for the business across ANZ.
Suitable candidates will possess the following skills and experience:
- Certificate level qualification in Marketing or similar
- 3 to 5 years previous experience in a Marketing coordination type role
- Intermediate Microsoft Office skills (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Previous experience coordinating internal/external communications, social media, conferences and events and promotions advantageous
- Previous experience in graphic design also advantageous
If this role is the right one for you and you would like to become part of the Provet family, please apply today!